Your home whitening kit contains Poladay Tooth Whitening system. Please follow the instructions carefully for safe, optimal results.
There are two types of Pola Day treatment, 7.5%, and 9.5%. Make sure to use the right treatment guideline below.
|7.5% Treatment||9.5% Treatment|
|One or Two 30 Minute Sessions Per Day
One 45 Minute Session Per Day
|Two 15 Minute Sessions Per Day
One 30 Minute Session Per Day
Some patients will experience mild sensitivity during the whitening process. If this happens, simply take a break from treatment for a day or two. You can also shorten your treatment time. Taking a break or reducing the treatment time won’t change your result, so it’s ok to take your time.
1. Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
2. Seat the tray, with the gel around the teeth.
3. Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush.
4. Leave the tray in place for the time shown in the Treatment Guideline above.
5. After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
Here is a great video that explains the procedure step by step. However, the video is for overnight whitening. Don’t leave yours in overnight, follow the Treatment Guideline above for the correct times.